Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Kicks!

Well, hello there little one!

Today I felt my first official kicks! Around 1:30, I was sitting at my desk at work, reading a new book. (Empire of the Summer Moon by S.C. Gwynne)
All of a sudden, it felt like I had a muscle spasm or twitch, way down low. I'm so used to Crohn's stuff, so I ignored it. A few minutes later, 3 distinct little "pops" that felt very much like kicks!

My mom said she remember feeling kicks around 16 weeks, so I was patiently waiting to feel my first kicks. I know it's normal to feel kicks anywhere from 16 - 22 weeks, but I was getting impatient.

After the 3 little kicks, the little guy stopped. I tried to poke and prod him to get him to move, but this kid is stubborn. Jeremy is worried that he'll be just as stubborn as me - I'm sure he will be. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com