Monday, October 29, 2012

13w0d

How Far Along: 13 weeks, 0 days
Size of Baby: The baby is the size of a peach, just about 3 inches. Getting big!
Continuing Symptoms: Exhaustion, sore breasts, crazy emotions, nausea.
New Symptoms This Week: The nausea virtually gone away, which is awesome. If I go too long without eating, I feel a little sick, but it's better.
Sleep: I am a sleep machine. I have started to take naps in my car on my lunchbreak. Yes, I really do. I'm not embarassed - I need me some naps!
Cravings/Aversions: I've noticed that I would much rather have something savory, like crackers or pickles or meat, than sweets.
Movement: Still way too early for that!
Gender: I'm still convinced it's a boy. I just can't imagine it being a girl - I will be shocked if they tell us it's a girl!
Maternity Clothes: I am starting to get a little bump! I actually lost 1 pound in the first trimester, but I know I will gain enough...
What I Miss: Having a waist! :)
Special Pregnancy Moments: Getting the nuchal screening done, seeing the baby's little profile, and getting a good report from the Genetics department!
What We Are Looking Forward To: In 3 weeks, we'll know if our kiddo is a boy or girl!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com