Monday, October 15, 2012

11w1d

I know, I know...I missed week 10. In my defense, I had the Ultimate Cold, given to me by Jeremy. I was more miserable than I've been in a long time.
 
How Far Along: 11 weeks, 1 day
Size of Baby: The baby is the size of a lime. Is it bad that all week I'll probably dream of a margarita with a slice of lime?
Continuing Symptoms: Exhaustion, sore breasts, crazy emotions.
New Symptoms This Week: I have started to have really vague, all-day nausea. Nothing crazy, but it definitely ensures that I'm not too hungry.
Sleep: I sleep all.the.time. However, I haven't been able to sleep in for awhile. The latest I've slept in has been 8am on a Saturday, which is disturbing to me. I used to love sleeping in!
Cravings/Aversions: No real cravings or aversions. One thing that always sounds good is butter pecan ice cream. But I can't eat a ton of it, which is good for my waistline. I haven't gained any weight yet, but somehow, my middle seems heavier and thicker. I'm dreading the weight gain.
Movement: Still way too early for that!
Gender: I'm still convinced it's a boy. I just can't imagine it being a girl - I will be shocked if they tell us it's a girl!
Maternity Clothes: I bought myself some H&M maternity skinny jeans this weekend. I needed a new pair of jeans to tuck into boots for the fall and winter, and figured it was about time I buy some maternity ones. No weight gain or belly yet, but my belly is tender, and it's nice to have the soft, stretchy fabric on my belly instead of the chafing jeans.
What I Miss: I miss eating big plates of food without feeling sick before/during/after. I really, really wanted a big margarita this weekend, too. :)
Special Pregnancy Moments: Realizing that I have 1 more week of the first trimester left. Also, last week when someone told me that I was going to be a mom - it really hit me. I'm someone's mom. Holy cow. When did I become an adult?
What We Are Looking Forward To: The nuchal screening ultrasound is 2 days away, and I'm really excited to have a peek at the baby. Because he/she will look like a "baby" now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com