Monday, September 24, 2012

8w1d

How Far Along: 8 weeks, 1 day
Size of Baby: The baby is the size of a raspberry this week!
Continuing Symptoms: Exhaustion, sore breasts, crazy emotions!
New Symptoms This Week: Still no morning sickness - the doctor thinks that if I haven't gotten it by now, I probably will not get it at all. Hooray! No new symptoms - there are times when I don't even feel pregnant. I'm sure I will soon.
Sleep: I'm still tired all the time, falling asleep on the couch by 8:30 every night.
Cravings/Aversions: Nope. Knock on wood, this has been an easy, easy pregnancy so far!
Movement: Still way too early for that!
Gender: I'm still convinced it's a boy. I just can't imagine it being a girl - I will be shocked if they tell us it's a girl!
Maternity Clothes: Not really - just my maternity leggings, and mainly because they're so comfy, not because I need them!
What I Miss: I miss being a night owl! I'm so tired all the time.
Special Pregnancy Moments: The ultrasound this week was amazing. The baby was a little blob-looking thing with a tiny, flickering heartbeat. I could not believe that there is actually something in there! That was the best moment so far.
What We Are Looking Forward To: I am looking forward to my next ultrasound at 11 week, on October 17th. The baby should look more defined, with fingers and toes and spine and little nose and everything. Eek!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com