Tuesday, September 4, 2012

5w2d

How Far Along: 5 weeks, 2 days
Size of Baby: You're the size of an appleseed now, little one! Keep growing!!
Continuing Symptoms: Exhaustion, sore breasts, crampy.
New Symptoms This Week: I am now starving!!! I am trying to keep my portions small, but I am always hungry! I've had a few headaches as well, but I can't tell if it's because I gave up caffeine or not. Jeremy also says that I have been ridiculously emotional. I guess I didn't need to cry about not having my toll money for the expressway...
Sleep: I am still having wild, vivid dreams. I have never been a morning person (ever!), but lately I have been waking up very early, and have been very alert and awake. So strange for me.
Cravings/Aversions: Still no big cravings or aversions. I am still leaning toward salty foods, though.
Movement: Still way too early for that!
Gender: Still unknown. Ooh, I can't wait to find out, though! I've never been a patient person.
Maternity Clothes: I don't need maternity clothes, but I do need a few new pairs of work pants for fall and winter. I'm thinking of just buying maternity work pants - I'll be wearing them soon anyway!
What I Miss: I didn't miss anything this week (there was no NFL this week) :)
Special Pregnancy Moments: Moving into our new apartment this weekend - I looked around and thought, "This will be the first house my baby lives in!"
What We Are Looking Forward To: Our first prenatal visit and ultrasound on September 18th. We can't wait to see the heartbeat! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com