Monday, September 10, 2012

6w1d

How Far Along: 6 weeks, 1 day
Size of Baby: You're the size of a sweet pea! Strange to compare a baby to fruits and veggies...
Continuing Symptoms: Exhaustion, sore breasts, crampy, crazy emotions!
New Symptoms This Week: Nothing particularly. It's still early, so I'm sure the symptoms will start rolling in soon!
Sleep: I have been more exhausted this week. On the weekends, I take naps on the couch, and I'm still yawning at 9pm! Also, I haven't been tired at work in the mornings. The past few days, I cannot stay awake. I am exhausted.
Cravings/Aversions: Yesterday at the bar, I ordered a burger and tater tots (don't judge, it's our NFL Sunday Funday!) and the tater tots tasted terrible. Jeremy loved them, but they tasted chemicall-y and off to me. Blech.
Movement: Still way too early for that!
Gender: Still unknown. Ooh, I can't wait to find out, though! I've never been a patient person.
Maternity Clothes: I bought a pair of small maternity pants for work this week. They're too big, but they were on clearance, so I couldn't resist. I can fit into most of my old clothes, except for my shirts. They're a little tight on the top, if you know what I mean. :)
What I Miss: I miss feeling awake!
Special Pregnancy Moments: Reaching 6 weeks felt awesome. It's starting to feel like this may be real.
What We Are Looking Forward To: Our first prenatal visit and ultrasound on September 18th. I am so eager to see that everything is happening just as it should be.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com