Friday, November 16, 2012

Crohn's update...

So.....the Crohn's is back. Just a mild-flare up, but a flare-up nonetheless. I am plagued with abdominal pain, diarrhea and vomiting. Lovely.

I am angry.

I've only been diagnosed with Crohn's for nearly 3 years, but I can say that I hate it. I hate Crohn's disease. I'm not one of those people who will look up at the stars and say that I'm glad I have Crohn's, because it's made me the person I am today. Well, crap. I would get rid of my Crohn's in a heartbeat. I hate this shit.

I am angry that my body just can't behave. Normal pregnancy? Nope. Sorry, you get to see the high-risk OB and the GI! Normal life? Sorry, you can't eat food like a normal person without pain, diarrhea, weight loss, fatigue and skin problems. Awesome.

A lady at work told me that she's had the stomach flu before, so she knows how it feels. Um....unless your version of the stomach flu includes bloody diarrhea, excruciating pain and vomiting FOREVER, then don't say bologna like that. You don't know how it feels, and you never will, stupid jerk.

Sigh. This post sounds very angry. Sometimes I just have to let it out. I'm so stressed out that the Crohn's will hurt the baby, or cause me to have a late miscarriage. I know it probably will all be okay, but I hate Crohn's. I hate that it will never, ever go away. I hate that it is continuously messing up my life. Shit.

In other news....we find out in 2 days if this kidlet is a boy or girl.... :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com