Monday, August 27, 2012

4 weeks, 1 day

How Far Along: 4 weeks, 1 day
Size of Baby: Poppyseed. So basically, peanut, you're teeny tiny!!
Continuing Symptoms: Exhaustion, sore breasts, crampy.
New Symptoms This Week: No new symptoms this week. It's very early!
Sleep: I am going to bed so early nowadays…well, I've actually been falling asleep on the couch! When I do sleep, it's very deep sleep with crazy, vivid dreams!
Cravings/Aversions: Nothing yet, really. I'm wanting more salty treats lately, though.
Movement: Way too early for that!
Gender: We obviously don't know yet, but Jeremy secretly is hoping for a boy, even though he'll be thrilled either way.
Maternity Clothes: Not yet, thank goodness. However, I do feel very bloated!!
What I Miss: I'll be honest. I miss beer! With football season right around the corner, I'm going to miss my beer while watching the Chargers!! :)
Special Pregnancy Moments: seeing that 2nd line turn pink on Tuesday, August 21st, and seeing the look on Jeremy's face when I told him I was pregnant!
What We Are Looking Forward To: Our first prenatal visit and ultrasound on September 18th. We can't wait to see the heartbeat! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com